Horse RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse RPG. Roleplay as a human and your horse. Be a wild horse, or be a human without a horse. Own a ranch, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack and Morgan's Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

Jack and Morgan's Date Empty
PostSubject: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Jack pulled into the plaza and parked at the restaurant. He got out and opened the door for Morgan. Helped her out and opened the restaurant's door for her. Smells good in don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Morgan inhaled the sweet scent. "Yum!" she said, delighted. She thanked him for opening the door for her, and she gazed at the restaraunt. "I remember when me and Mom came here and just stuffed our faces!"

ooc: imma put costs for stuff o.o;;
Back to top Go down
https://ponyrp.rpg-board.net
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Jack laughed You havent seen someone stuff their face untill you've seen Hope eat! The waitress motioned them to a table and left them to decide, then He looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm

ooc: sorry i was watchin a movie xD

ic: Morgan laughed. "Oh, I can just imagine!" She looked down at her menu and flipped through it. "Hm.. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner..." she said, and stared at it hard. "Mm.. I can go for some spaghetti. Speaking of which, my mom used to make some pretty good spaghetti until she..." Morgan's voice trailed off. She bit her lip hard, and continued to read the list of food dishes.
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

Ill have a Lemonade with ribs and fries. when the waitress left Jack turned back to Morgan. Morgan, are you okay? Jack's eyes looked nice and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 am

Morgan nodded. "I'm fine!" she said suddenly. "really!" Morgan set her menu down, looked up at the waitress and said. "I'll have a pink lemonade (yum i <3 those xD), and um... some spaghetti." The waitress nodded and shuffled off.
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 am

Are you sure? he scratched his arm. He looked at Morgan So tell me about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:30 am

Morgan smiled. "Well, I love horses, of course. I grew up here my whole life, and I wanted to be a horse vet while I grew up... but I only got a little training. Anyway, i'm not allergic to anything.." she said, "thank gosh." she said, muffling her voice. "And uh... my mom died when I was 15, and that left my dad to take care of me. He's a horse vet, and he helps me learn about taking care of horses with medical stuff. My dad is really busy and has barely enough time to take care of me." she sighed. Morgan stared at the bare table.
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 am

Jack nodded slowly, Yeah my mother died with hope was two. She fell off a horse in a race and another horse tampled her. We also have an older sister, but she left with some guy and no one knows where she is. Hope loves horses and started riding very young. My father breeds horses and he used to race until my mother died. I ride horses and i love ribs. He laughed and looked out the window
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 am

"Reeaaally?" she laughed, commenting on the 'rib joke'. "I didn't notice!" Morgan leaned back and waited for the food. The waitress came back with only a lemonade, and a pink lemonade. "Your food will be ready in a moment." the waitress said, and shuffling away again.
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 am

Jack laughed, Ribs make my world go round!
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 am

Morgan laughed. "And i'll pay for the food." she said, her stomach growling, and begging for food. Morgan smiled. "I hope their spaghetti is as good as my mom's!"
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 am

I don't know, he said, they have some really good food! Then he sipped some of his lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 am

Morgan looked down at her straw, and slipped it out of its paper wrapping. She stuck it in her pink lemonade and sipped it. She leaned back, and the waitress arrived and said, "The food will take 5 more minutes." That was all she said before she shuffled off. "Well hurry, i'm starving!" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Jack nodded Me too! He looked at the window. So whats your horses name?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Morgan looked at Jack. "Oh. His name is Tyke. He's my first horse. I've had him for about.. 2 years. How many horses do you own?"
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

About 3... he the waitress set down his ribs and was already chowing down.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Morgan laughed at Jack's 'hoggy-ness (XD)' and the waitress set down her spaghetti and trudged off. She picked up her fork, twirled it around in the spaghetti, and ate it off the fork. "Mmm.. not as good as Mom's, though. How's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Jack looked up at Morgan face full of barbe-q sauce. They are really good, want to try some? He pulled off a small peice and placed it on Morgan's plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Morgan's Date   Jack and Morgan's Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack and Morgan's Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse RPG :: Shops :: The Plaza-
Jump to: